Press and Commissions
Here is a selection of the publications that have featured my work and profiled my business.
If you are interested in featuring my work in your publication, would like further information on my product ranges or wish to source a trade price list; please email:
email@example.com or call 07719 548170
- RHS European Orchid Conference 2015 – Limited Edition Orchid Design to feature as the backdrop to the 2015 conference. Now available as a Limited Edition Print.
- The Biohub – A commissioned Cityscape, Limited Edition Screen Print, featuring the various medical buildings which make up the Biohub Birmingham, plus some landmarks from the local Edgebaston area. This piece hangs in reception and was designed to be used promotionally and to be a talking point for staff and visitors. November 2014.
- Moseley Village - A personal commission. One painting depicting landmarks of my home town of Moseley in Birmingham. Now available to purchase as a giclee print. Summer 2013
- Escape Story – Front Cover Illustration for ‘Escape Story: How a Young Girl Survived the Holocaust’ by Eva Erban. 2011
- Cannon Hill – A Personal Commission. One painting depicting landmarks of Cannon Hill Park, Edgebaston. Now available to purchase as a giclee Print, 2010.
- London Underground Poster – A painting of a Bluebells in Waltham Forest, London. Used as a TFL poster in 2010. Now available to purchase as a giclee print entitled, Bluebell Wood.
- The Malvern Community Hospital, NHS - Fifteen Floral Limited Edition Prints for the ward and meeting rooms.
- Deans Court Chambers, Preston. Six commissioned paintings for the Chambers - 2010
- Pavilions Pop-Up Art Shop. One painting for a competition prize - April 2010
- Imaginative Minds Ltd – Educational Publisher, Birmingham. Front cover catalogue designs for 2009 and 2010